- General Information
- The Adminsitrator of the personal data contained in the website is Grendure with headquarters in Pogwizdów KRS 0000890613.
- In the interest of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts- the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- a) Through information entered voluntarily in forms;
b) by collecting “cookies” [see the policy of “cookies”].
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the handling of the information contact.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.