Terms and Conditions of shopping at www.grendure.com
These terms and conditions apply to all business entities, making purchases on our website :
1. To the following agreement the provisions relating to consumer protection of the Act of March 2, 2000, on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products do not apply.
2. The owner of the online store is Paulina Butt and Julia Ahmed.
Company details: Julia Ahmed,
Jodłowa 8b/20, 16-001 Ignatki Osiedle
3. Customer service office www.grendure.com is located in the company data.
Grendure store conducts online order sales within Poland and abroad. Orders are accepted 24 hours a day via the internet on www.grendure.com or - for customers with an account in the store system - via e-mail.
Orders placed via www.grendure.com, after customer service office working hours, will be verified for correctness on the next working day.
4. For the order to be processed, it is necessary to register in the store system at www.grendure.com.
After placing an order the orderer will receive an email message about accepting the order for processing.
5. The execution of the contract begins upon receipt of transfer/payment posting.
After the start of the order, it is not possible to change or cancel the order.
6. Shop www.grendure.com, which sells products from its own warehouses. In the absence of the products in stock, the customer will be informed of this fact. The customer has the option to cancel the whole order, cancel part of the order, or wait for the implementation of the contract in full.
7. Orders are delivered via company UPS and DPD to the address specified during the finalization of the order.
The cost of delivery is paid by the customer unless both sides decide otherwise under individual arrangements.
8. Grendure shall inform the customer about the lack of the products or in case of any other impossibility of delivery. In such a case, the ordering person shall have the right to withdraw from the contract without any costs or declare to wait for the products for a longer time than stated in the order.
9. The deadline for the ordering to receiving the shipment with the order is the time required for the preparation of the shipment and delivery. The expected lead time is from 3 to 14 working days. Orders will be processed in the shortest possible time, however, the basic lead time is 3 working days.
11. The customer has the right to complain about the products. Complaints do not refer to the products which were improperly used or washed not according to washing regulations.
Complaints shall be considered within 21 days after the delivery of products to the Grendure company office.
12. Each product, sent to the customer is checked for quality, carefully secured, and packaged to arrive undamaged to the customer. If any damage to the packaging and contents of the consignment is discovered upon receipt of the consignment, it is necessary to include relevant information on the consignment note and write a damage protocol in the presence of the courier. In this case, the customer should consult further procedures with the Grendure store office. Complaints of damage during transport of shipments received without reservation do not have to be recognized by the Grendure store.
13. The customer has the right to return products incompatible with the contract. The customer is obliged to inform immediately about the non-compliance of the products with the contract. Grendure shall consider any complaints within 14 working days from the moment of receiving the notification and damaged/non-compliant with the agreement. Complaints are not subject to mechanical damage, damage caused by improper use of the products. In case of acknowledged incompatibility of the products with the contract, Grendure store is obliged to repair or replace the products. If such action is not possible, the customer will be refunded the amount paid for the products.
14. Complaints should be addressed to the Grendure service office, previously in writing or by e-mail. After agreeing on the terms of the complaint procedure, the products should be delivered at the expense of the customer to the Grendure office. If the complaint is rejected, the products will be shipped at the expense of the customer. If the customer notices any defects in the product, he shall immediately inform Grendure Service Office and stop using the defective product. Grendure will not accept any returns of the products, especially those which have signs of use unless the sides agree otherwise on an individual basis.
15. Address data given in the order form in store www.grendure.com, are in accordance with the Act of August 29th, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No 101 item 926 as amended) processed and collected. The data is used solely for the purpose of processing orders and shall not be made available to third parties.
Only with the consent of the customer, his data will be processed in order to inform him about new products and offers from the Grendure store.
The customer has the right to inspect, modify and delete their personal data.
16. All prices in the store www.grendure.com are expressed in Polish zloty.
17. Pictures placed in the store are the property of www.grendure.com and are covered by the copyright. Photos can be used by Grendure clients with their prior consent.
18. Store's appearance and logo are covered by copyright www.grendure.com. 19. The buyer is obliged to get acquainted with the content of these regulations, by making a purchase he accepts the regulations and is bound by its provisions.
www.grendure.com online serves retail customers - consumers within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964. - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item. 93, as amended, in particular, Article. 221 of the Civil Code), a consumer is a natural person making a legal transaction not directly related to its business or professional activities.